Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance in St. Louis
St. Louis Heat Can Get Extreme
You simply cannot run the risk of an air conditioning failure, especially during those summer months when the temperature can reach up into the 100s! At Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling, we offer a comprehensive list of air conditioning services to meet all of your cooling needs. We’re the ones you call to repair your broken AC or to set up a maintenance plan that will optimize your system to run at peak capacity all summer long, year after year.
Our team of certified technicians are proud to offer swift and courteous service alongside our decades of experience in the HVAC industry. We are insured, licensed, and experienced in working with all makes and models of air conditioning brands. Our service vehicles are stocked with all of the supplies and parts needed to make common repairs in a single visit. This allows us to be in and out with little distraction to you, your family, or your business!
We’ve been the local air conditioning company that your neighbors trust. For high quality services, including AC maintenance and AC repair services in St. Louis, give Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling a call at 314-353-9700!
Air Conditioning Repair in St. Louis
If your air conditioner stops working, it can only take a few short hours before the temperature climbs to an uncomfortable level, leaving everyone in your home or business sweaty and restless. Other companies may take days to get back to you, but those of us at Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling understand the dire need for prompt service at times like this.
We believe that air conditioning repair comes down to a matter of speed and trust. Innovet Electric has years of experience in professional air conditioning repair in the St. Louis metro area. Our trained and certified technicians can repair all makes and models of mini-split systems, heat pump systems, central air units, and package units. Our technicians man a fleet of service vehicles stocked with parts that are used to perform most air conditioning repairs as quickly as possible.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in St. Louis
Are rising energy costs starting to make you sweat? Chill out with Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling! Preventative maintenance is the key to lowering your utility bills and prolonging the life of your air conditioning system. Neglecting preventative maintenance of your AC will almost certainly lead to a steady decline in the performance of your system as a whole. Let us set you up on a plan in which one of our qualified professionals will come out to clean, tune up, and adjust the most vital parts of your unit.
Common Air Conditioning Problems
There are a number of reasons your air conditioner might not be working properly. Take a look below to see if your AC unit — or something else entirely— is to blame.
- Faulty wiring – If there is a problem with wiring, it may prevent the AC from even receiving power in the first place.
- Issues with the thermostat – Such as the batteries are dead or the thermostat isn’t turned to the “on” position.
- Low freon levels – This could imply that there is a leak somewhere that needs to be fixed.
- Tripped electrical breakers – Often associated with bad wiring, when a high voltage circuit breaker is tripped and turned off, go to the power distribution panel and flip it back on.
- Clogged drain line – When the condensation that is trying to get out is blocked by dirt, insects, mold, leaves, etc., it might back up into your home.
- Dirty evaporator coil – Condensation can mix with the buildup or dirt on your coil, causing mucky water to drip into the pan and block the drain line.
- Frozen coil – The blocked airflow combining with the moisture already present in the air causes ice to build up around your coil.
Any one of these problems may require the help of a trained technician. Contact our team of air conditioning experts to take a look.
Ask About Spire’s Rebate Program
Contact us today for your HVAC repair
Contact Us For Air Conditioning Services in the St. Louis Area
Contact us or give us a call at 314-353-9700 to schedule a service appointment.
If you’re looking for an air conditioner repair company with skilled technicians, no surprise pricing, great reviews, and a worry-free guarantee, Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling can be your HVAC company of choice! And don’t forget, we do air conditioning installation!
8301 Crest Industrial Dr
Affton, MO 63123