Generator Service, Installation and Repair in St. Louis
At Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling, we protect the things that power your life
From essentials like lighting, heating, and cooling, to daily tasks like showering, cooking, and doing laundry, everyone depends fully on electricity. Unfortunately, your way of life could be in jeopardy due to power outages occurring more frequently and lasting much longer than normal, leading to devastating effects.
Keep life going without interruption by contacting Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling! We are your go-to generator service provider in the St. Louis area.
We are proud to be a Generac generator dealer, which means we are experts on all aspects of the Generac line of commercial and home generators. Automatic backup generators by the industry’s leading manufacturers provide worry-free, clean, and quiet emergency power to your residence for days and even weeks.
Protect your business, home, or family with an affordable power solution from Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling. Contact our friendly electricians today to learn more about the generators we offer and the services we provide.
Why Install a Backup Generator?
A generator is a backup electrical system that automatically supplies power to essential circuits whether you are at home or away. After power returns, the generator shuts itself off and will turn back on should there ever be a power outage again.
Power outages can happen for a variety of reasons, such as natural disasters, equipment failure, or downed power lines. The devastating effects range from minor inconveniences to life threatening consequences.
- Dangers of Power Outages
- Benefits for Homeowners
- Benefits for Businesses
- Generator Repair & Maintenance
- Extreme cold or heat can pose a major threat to many people, especially the elderly
- Pipes can burst in below freezing temperatures
- Eating raw foods that are not cooked properly can lead to illness
- Spoiled food is dangerous to eat but expensive to replace
- Some medicines need to stay refrigerated
- No lights make it difficult to see in the dark, leading to injuries
- Water may not be properly sanitized and, therefore, is unsafe to drink or bathe in
- Security system is down, which means people can break in easily
- Contact with the outside world becomes difficult, especially if you need to call for help for any reason
These dangers, along with the complete uncertainty of not knowing when the power will come back on, should be enough for you to have a generator installed in your business or home today. Backup generators from Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling operate on natural gas or liquid propane and sit outside just like any other AC unit. Contact us now to see if a generator is right for you!
- Safeguard your pipes from freezing in the winter
- Protect your family by keeping your home security system running
- Preserve your personal items that might be susceptible to environmental conditions
- Keep your sump pump or sewage pump running to avoid flooding
- Care for loved ones who rely on medical equipment
- Add resale value because a home with a generator stands out in the market
- Keep yourself and your family comfortable
Home Backup Generator Installation
If you lose power, you need to break out the flashlights and candles for who knows how long. Wouldn’t it be nice to just flip a switch and resume your normal daily activities? A whole house generator is a great addition that offers a safety net should the worst happen. The technicians at Innovet Electric can install a generator in your home today for a safer tomorrow!
- Protect items that are susceptible to environmental conditions, such as perishable foods, drugs, paintings, etc.
- Continue with business as usual by being able to operate tools and machinery you use every day
- Preserve your profits
- Boost business and your reputation because you are able to provide valuable services during a time when people need it the most
- Keep your cameras and security systems operational, reducing the risk of break-ins
- Maintain the comfort of your employees and guests
Commercial Generator Installation
Each year, more than two million businesses in the U.S. experience a power outage lasting up to eight hours or more. This means that from the time the power goes out to the time that it takes to come back on, you are losing inventory or missing out on important sales.
Lost power = lost revenue, so let our business protect yours! At Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling, we specialize in installing a wide range of commercial generators to get you back up and running again.
No matter the circumstances, your generator might break down at some point or another. If you find that your generator is not working as it should in delivering relief during a power outage, then contact our team today. It is our mission to be out there as soon as possible so that your comfort doesn’t suffer another minute longer. Our generator repair service means you won’t be without backup power for long. Contact us now to come take a look.
To avoid disruption of your day and unplanned downtime, we recommend having your generator checked regularly by trained professionals like those at Innovet Electrical & Heating and Cooling. We go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction beyond just a single repair with our comprehensive maintenance program.
During our routine visits, we take painstaking care to detect and diagnose problems and fix them before they ever cause an emergency that prevents you from using your generator at a time when you need it most. We also clean it and make sure that it is tuned-up before leaving.
Our Generator Services include:
- Planned maintenance
- Fuel and oil sampling
- Transfer switch maintenance
- Repair and parts
- Service on all major brands
- Fuel polishing
Ask About Spire’s Rebate Program
Contact us today for your HVAC repair
8301 Crest Industrial Dr
Affton, MO 63123
Electrical Service and Repair
Swimming Pools / Hot Tub Electrical
Air Conditioning Installation
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
Furnace Installation and Repair
Air Quality Product Installation
Commercial Electrical Contractor
Commercial HVAC Contractor